A list of the students that I supervised or co-supervised.
- Gabriele Trivigno: He is an ELLIS Ph.D. student working on Visual Geo-Localization.
- Gabriele Berton: He is working on Visual Geo-Localization.
- Shyam Randan Rai: He is an ELLIS Ph.D. student working on Federated Semantic Segmentation architectures on IoT devices.
- Antonio Tavera: He is working on Semantic Segmentation for Autonomous Driving Applications.
- Christian Schenk: He completed his Ph.D. in 2019 with a dissertation titled Modelling and control of a cable-driven parallel robot : methods for vibration reduction and motion quality improvement.
- Juan Aragon: Juan is currently working on his master thesis
- Matteo Gambino: Matteo is currently working on his master thesis
- Gabriele Trivigno: Gabriele graduated in 2022 with a thesis titled Deep learning for Sequence-based Visual Geo-localization.
- Riccardo Mereu: Riccardo graduated in 2022 with a thesis titled A Study on Deep Learning Approaches for Visual Geo-localization.
- Emanuele Munafò: Emanuale graduated in 2021 with a thesis titled Efficient and scalable visual place recognition.
- Antonio Tavera: Antonio graduated in 2020 with a thesis titled Steps towards Autonomous Driving: Deep Semantic Segmentation among vehicle viewpoints.
- Emanuele Alberti: Emanuele graduated in 2020 with a thesis titled Deep Semantic Segmentation across environments for Autonomous Driving.
- Stefano Zamboni: Stefano graduated in 2020 with a thesis titled Steps towards autonomous driving: deep semantic segmentation among weather conditions.